Hospital Medical Records
Requesting Medical Records
If you would like a copy of your medical records, you will need to provide a signed Authorization Form specifying what medical records you need and where the information should be sent. Forms are available by contacting the Health Information Services Department, 603-356-5461, ext. 2147, or 603-356-0646.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When is the Medical Records department open?
Medical Records is open Monday through Friday, 9 am to 4 pm.
2. What information is needed when I request my medical records?
When you request medical records you must provide:
- Date of Birth
- Date of Service
- Proper Identification
- Complete name and address or fax number of where medical records should be sent
3. May I fax my request?
You may fax your request to us at 603-356-3189.
4. Can you send my medical records to a doctor's office?
We will send your records to the address or fax number that is provided to us on the Authorization Form.
5. How long does it take to process my request?
Please allow 7 days for your request to be processed. You will be contacted by Health Information Services when your records are available for pick-up or mailing.
6. Does this include my doctor’s office records?
Health Information Services will coordinate the release of all records at the Memorial Hospital campus which include the following practice:
- Primary Care
- Women’s Health
- Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine
- Oncology & Infusion Services
- Walk-In Clinic
- Surgery & Urology
Hospital records will consist of the following:
- Emergency Room